Acceptance notifications have been emailed to all of the first authors.
All of the accepted authors are required to make a registration and uploading final manuscript as a PDF file via EDAS by 30th September 2017.
Shuttle bus schedule is updated.
Keynote Speeches are announced.
Advanced program is opend.
The Hotel Information page is opened.
The Online Registration is opened.
The Special Sessions are announced.
The Paper Submission is started.
Suggested Technical Topics:
- Antenna Measurements in Non-anechoic Environments,
- Frequency versus Time-Domain in Antenna Measurements
- Multi-antenna System Measurements (Spatial Diversity)
- New Measurement Methods and Systems
- RF Material Characterization and Radomes
- Novel Near-Field to Far-Field Transformations
- Inverse & Imaging Techniques
- Super Resolution Algorithms and Processing
- Antenna Calibration, Uncertainty Analysis
- Applications:Telecommunications, Biomedical, Satellites, Industrial, Civil Engineering, Geophysics, Homeland Security